Experts say that you have only a few percent control over the situation around you, but you have the power to be happy, to be happy is an art. Experts who teach this art give some proven tips on scientific research.
Following 20 Little Things That Make Life Happy
- Count and write down your available blessings once a day.
- Get six to eight hours of sleep a night and rest for twenty to thirty minutes in the afternoon.
- Sit and eat with everyone in the house at least three times a week.
- If possible, make a garden inside the house. Spend some time of the day with plants.
- Exercise lightly for five to seven minutes. If you can’t, at least walk. Have a good experience. When you are very anxious, start walking and keep walking until you are tired. You will see your stress level is very high. It has become less and less.
- Be sure to help someone’s poor relative during the day.
- Perform ablution when a little sadness comes
- Apply the scent of your choice
- Drink plenty of water. Drink at least three liters and two glasses when you are sad.
10 Celebrate “No Complaints Day” meaning “Day without Complaints”, I will not complain to anyone today, then increase the days, No Complaints Week, No Complaints Month.
- Run an innovation campaign in the home office, try to change the environment every day, keep changing the order of the items in the house.
12 Call family, friends, relatives, encourage them in their grief, and openly congratulate them on their happiness.
- Invite twice a month, sometimes to relatives, sometimes to friends, sometimes to your children’s friends.
- what will people say..! Stop thinking about it.
- Remember the happiest day of your life and do it every day for the rest of your life, remember the smallest happiness, these memories will keep you comfortable all day long.
- Give charity, and the most effortless charity is a smile, a slight smile refreshes the heart like a piece of cloud in the hot sun, be happy, and share happiness. Make things easier for people.
- Travel, i.e. get out of the uniformity of your environment. Sometimes go to open spaces with your friends, sometimes go to forests, sometimes go to the mountains, sometimes go to see an old fort, sometimes go to the cemetery and spend some time there.
- Go and meet your friends in a park hotel, and this meeting should not have any plan, just gossip with each other.
- Change the way you live, change the way you sleep, get up, and sit down.
- Never eat without hunger. When you feel hungry, then eat. You will feel happier than that. And God willing, health will be good…
- Watch the sunrise and set. Feel the change in the weather; it will also make you happy.
- Perform all five prayers on time.