How to make friends? Friends are necessary to us and the key to our expansion of contacts. So How to make friends? The Malta News will introduce you to relevant knowledge.
Interpersonal relationships are an essential part of our lives. If the interpersonal relationship is not good, it will negatively impact our work, life, and mental health. If a person cannot get along with everyone at work or in life, he must have a psychological problem, and he needs to make self-adjustment and make friends. Then, How to make friends?
People play different social roles according to their age, gender, occupation, position, and environment. When interacting with people, different roles have different codes of conduct, so when dealing with different people, they have different requirements and skills. First of all, be considerate of others, and never be self-centred. To improve people’s relationship, we must learn to consider problems from other angles and be good at making appropriate free-giving.
1. How to make friends
First of all, we must be open-minded and good at accepting others and ourselves. Give others praise without losing the opportunity. But it should be noted that you must grasp the measure and not just exaggerate, to make people feel hypocritical and lose their trust in you.
Second, we must master in skills of conversation. When talking with someone, please pay attention to listening to his speech and give appropriate feedback. Attentive listening represents understanding and acceptance and is a bridge connecting the hearts. When expressing your thoughts, you must be subtle, humorous, concise, and vivid.
Friends not only represents your elegance and self-cultivation but also plays a role in avoiding differences, explaining opinions, not hurting relationships, giving ideas, pointing out others. Humor is the spice of language; it can make conversation lively and exciting. When talking with people, you must have self-emotional input to move people with emotion. This is so vivid. Of course, to master the skills of expressing yourself, you need constant practice, continually increasing your cultural disorder, and broadening your horizons.
Again, organize gatherings to expand relationships. A family husband has a husband’s friend, a wife has a wife’s friend, and a child has a child’s friend. If everyone’s friends bring friends together, the social relationship can be expanded many times, and the friendship with the family can be developed.
Finally, it is also an excellent way to cultivate your interests in many aspects and make friends with hobbies. Also, sharing information and discussing their own experience can harmonize interpersonal relationships. Improving interpersonal relationships is an art. All people need continuous learning and practice to become proficient. I hope to make a self-analysis based on my specific situation, break through the fence of self-enclosure, and build a harmonious interpersonal relationship.
We want to make friends and cherish the rare friends, especially those who are sincere to you and say nothing because they will give you positive energy in life.
2. What to pay attention to when making friends
1. Friends are just some combination of interests because you can bring him benefits, so you are good friends, when one day you are not going to drink and eat with him, you cannot get him benefits your relationship will end. So don’t see how important the friendship at the dinner table is.
2. There are not so many rules between friends. Two people are good friends, there is nothing between them. You don’t need to go to your friend’s house. You need to pay attention to this, and that is what a friend. What? It is better to be casual among friends.
3. When a friend encounters difficulties, as a friend, you should stand up and share the troubles for your friend, instead of standing by and watching. If you choose to watch or fall into trouble when your friend encounters difficulties, then I don’t think anyone wants to make friends with you, because no one wants to have a disagreeable friend when in trouble.
4. A friend is the type of person who will advise you before you do something wrong. Although he knows that his objections may make you unhappy, he will still put forward his views, advise you, and let you know well and not make mistakes is what a true friend should do.
5. A friend will cry with you when you cry, and laugh with you when you laugh. As a friend, he will not ignore you when you are upset. He will be the object of your talk and will accompany you. The right person; and the type of person who will share with you when you have achievements will not be jealous of you.