The 7 Best Teas to Lose Weight and Belly Fat? The best way to lose weight is nothing more than exercise and diet, but it isn’t easy and challenging for urban white-collar workers to squeeze out time for exercise every day. If you want to maintain a healthy and slim body, you can only start from the daily diet. It is not so realistic to prepare meals carefully every day, so drinking tea to lose weight has become simpler.
7 Best Teas to Lose Weight and Belly Fat
1-Lotus leaf tea
China has regarded lotus leaf as good medicine for weight loss since ancient times. Because the root (lotus root) and leaves of lotus have diuretic and laxative effects. There are some tips for slimming with lotus leaf tea, which can increase the weight loss effect.
- Take a proper amount of lotus leaf tea.
- Brew with boiling water.
- Drink three or four times a day.
2. Jasmine tea
The jasmine scent can calm the mood, eliminate bad breath, regulate endocrine, and moisturize the complexion. It is quite useful for menstrual disorders. The aroma can enhance the body’s ability to cope with complex environments and eliminate mental fatigue and nervousness.
How to drink: Take 4-6 tablets each time and brew with boiling water instead of plain water. You can brew several times.
3. Pu’er tea
Pu’er tea clears heat and diuresis water, reduces phlegm and eliminates food, warms the spleen and stomach, and has an excellent slimming effect. A cup of Pu’er only contains about four calories, and pure drinking Pu’er is known as the most effective and healthiest. The caffeine in Pu’er tea can help enhance the body’s ability to burn fat, while tea polyphenols effectively assist the breakdown and digestion of fat.
- Take an appropriate amount of Pu’er tea.
- Brew with boiling water.
- Drink a cup before each meal.
Do not drink tea during a menstrual period.
4. Cassia Seed Tea
The traditional Chinese medicine Cassia seed has lowered blood pressure, reduced blood fat, clearing the liver, and improved eyesight. Regular consumption of cassia seed tea has remarkable effects in treating high blood pressure and Teas to Lose Weight. Drinking 15-20 grams of Cassia seed in water instead of tea several times a day can lower blood pressure, reduce blood fat and cure constipation.
How to drink: Take an appropriate amount of cassia seeds and brew directly with boiling water. You can also add a few chrysanthemums or add a little honey.
5. Lemon tea
Lemon tea is slimming and rich in vitamin C, which is very useful in maintaining skin tone and elasticity. Lemonade can quench thirst and dilute the desire to eat. It can effectively suppress improper diet, plus a total of 15 minutes of exercise a day, the effect will be very significant.
How to drink: Soak two pieces of dried lemon slices or freshly cut a lemon in boiling water, and you can repeat the brewing several times. When drinking boiled water, you can increase or decrease the amount of lemon according to your taste, and you can also add honey to taste.
6. Tangerine peel ginger tea
Tangerine peel has the health care functions of quenching thirst, relieving heat, relieving cough, resolving phlegm, strengthening the stomach and eliminating food.
Drinking method: 20g tangerine peel, 10g ginger slices, 5g liquorice, 5g tea, mix with 1000ml of water, according to this ratio, boil the water first, then put the tangerine peel, ginger slices, liquorice and tea leaves, brew for about 10 minutes, remove the residue clothes.
7. Hawthorn tea
Hawthorn has the health care functions of clearing away heat, purging fire, moistening dryness and quenching thirst.
Drinking method: 20g hawthorn, 200g sugar cane, decoct in water to remove slag and drink as a tea.
Tips for drinking tea:
1. Although drinking tea to lose weight saves trouble; you have to control your diet and reduce the intake of various high-calorie, low-nutrient junk foods. Also, apart from Pu’er tea which is relatively mild, most teas are cold foods, which are not suitable for people with cold constitutions.
2. Drinking tea during menstruation, strong tea, can induce or aggravate menstrual syndrome. Medical experts have found that compared with those who do not drink tea, the risk of menstrual tension is 2.4 times higher for those who have the habit of drinking tea. Those who drink more than 4 cups of tea a day increase by three times.
3. Tea contains much tannic acid. Tannic acid can react with the iron element in food to produce new substances that are difficult to dissolve. Over time, it will cause iron deficiency in the human body and even induce anaemia.
4. Drink weight loss tea, it is best to drink it one hour after a meal. Drinking tea immediately after a meal will affect iron absorption and easily cause anaemia. Drinking tea every day should not be excessive. Some people with physique drinking tea can cause diarrhoea.
Therefore, no matter how simple and effective the weight loss method is, it should be selected according to your situation not to harm your health.