The vpn is a very powerful online data security service. It is able to encrypt the user’s internet connection up to 4096 RSA, which is why it is highly recommended by experts for encrypting users’ data exchanges. At the same time, the vpn can also offer an anonymous connection to the client. For this, he changes his IP address from where also the possibility of unblocking his favorite sites wherever he is. In short, vpn is a very essential service. If you don’t yet have a VPN installed on your connected device, now is the time to choose one. Prefer those that support the Bitcoin payment method. This system is perfect for maximizing your anonymity and security.
Risks with ordinary payment methods
A while ago paypal stopped processing payments for 3 vpn services. The reasons for the blockage are not very clear but what is certain is that it will soon affect other services. If Paypal, one of the biggest online payment companies, opts for such a move, one should also expect Visa and MasterCard to follow suit. If the latter do not comply with its requirements, it could sever their collaboration ties with them and yet, such a decision could affect the turnover of Visa and Mastercard.
Another reason for not using ordinary online payment methods is that it is dangerous for the user. Note that if an Internet user decides to subscribe to a VPN subscription, it is above all to surf the Internet safely and also to optimize their anonymity online. With conventional payment methods, customer anonymity is not respected because online banking can very well store certain personal information about him. If necessary, these could be issued to the authorities.
Advantages of Bitcoin
There are many reasons why Internet users prefer Bitcoin over other online payment methods.
- Bitcoin is decentralized. That is to say that it does not depend on any central authority and that it can be spared financial censorship and transaction fees applied by financial organizations.
- You can use Bitcoin safely even from a public computer.
- Transactions are anonymous and ultra-confidential. Unlike ordinary payment methods such as Paypal, Skrill, etc., payment by Bitcoin does not require the user to provide their personal information.
- Paying by Bitcoin is also very fast. In a matter of seconds it is possible to get money with this system.
- Bitcoin is more secure than credit card payments. When there is no retention of personal information, there is no risk of online hacking. Thus, with Bitcoin, payments are automatically more secure because there is no use of sensitive and personal data.
How to pay or receive money with Bitcoin?
To pay or receive money by Bitcoin, nothing very complicated. First of all, you need to have bitcoins, which seems logical, and a Bitcoin address. To obtain an address, choose your bitcoin wallet and make your request by filling in the requested information. Note that this address must not be public because it contains a confidential computer key. Then ask the recipient of the funds for their bitcoin address. With that done, you can now send the bitcoins from the network you are connected to.
Misconceptions about the Bitcoin system
The current problem is that the Bitcoin payment system is denigrated by some users who do not really understand the real workings of the service. Among the misconceptions currently circulating:
- Bitcoin is an online transaction system intended for hackers and criminals. Although this system is very difficult, if not impossible to trace and follow, it is a payment system for everyone. Certainly, there are dishonest Internet users who use it, but this is also the case for other traditional payment systems.
- Bitcoin is very difficult to buy and use. This is wrong because there are currently many platforms to buy bitcoins: Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken. Regarding its use, there are currently many online tutorials to use your bitcoins well.
- Often, wallet services are hacked. It is true that an attack took place a few years ago but at that time the system was only in its infancy. Nowadays, the level of security has been increased. However if you have any doubts, you can always take the precaution of keeping only a few bitcoins in your wallet.
VPNs that support Bitcoin
So here is the list of vpn providers that support Bitcoin payment method:
- Hidemyass: this is the most serious and reliable vpn currently. Currently having +950 vpn servers located in +190 countries around the world, this vpn also supports the Bitcoin payment method. To use HMA, choose automatic configuration mode using the supplied HMA pro vpn application.
- CyberGhost: this vpn is also very serious. It is available in free and paid version but to take advantage of its real advantages, choose the premium offer. Currently, CyberGhost vpn has +800 vpn servers worldwide.
- Private Internet Access: this vpn is one of the few services to have +3300 vpn servers in the world. Very easy to configure, it is perfect for anonymously surfing the Internet. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and IOS, it also supports the Bitcoin payment method.
- Ipvanish: For a few years, Ipvanish has also supported Bitcoin. This payment method will allow you to be completely anonymous on the Internet. In total, Ipvanish has +700 vpn servers around the world.
- Express vpn: it is a very secure vpn. Very easy to install and use, it is also compatible with Bitcoin. Here are the vpn protocols used by Express vpn to encrypt your connection: PPTP, L2TP, SSTP and Open vpn.